The first drive-through vaccination centre in Cluj County will be opened starting the week of April 26th 2021, at the “Horia Damian” Sports Hall (Sala Sporturilor) in Cluj-Napoca, and those who want receive the vaccine will not need an appointment.
“The mechanism will be very easy, the arm will be place outside of the car and the vaccination will be done. The recipient will then wait for another 15 minutes to identify any side effects, if necessary, and to issue the vaccination certificate. All this process will be in accordance with the legislation in force, regarding the vaccination process. Starting tomorrow, together with the local administration, by mutual agreement, we will start the actual arrangement of the center, and it will open from the beginning of next week. All the circuits will be well delimited, the location was chosen in such a way as to be as accessible as possible from all points of view “, said a spokesperson from the Cluj Prefecture.
It is recommended to download the triaj form in advance, in order to speed up the process and reduce congestion.
The form is in Romanian, and therefore, we have provided translations for the various questions below.
You can download the form here.
CHESTIONAR TRIAJ VACCINARE ADULȚI: ADULT VACCINATION TRIAGE QUESTIONNAIRE
Nume și prenume: Family Name and Surname
Data nașterii: Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
Pentru pacienți: În vederea triajului pentru vaccinare vă rugăm să bifați răspunsurile la întrebările de mai jos.
For patients: Please check the answers to the questions below for triage of vaccination.
NU ȘTIU: Don’t know
- Do you have any health problems at the moment?
- Have you had a flu-like episode in the last 14 days?
- Do you have or aware of any food or medicine allergies?
- Have you ever had a serious reaction after you received a vaccination?
- Do you have chronic health problems such as heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes, anemia or other blood diseases?
If you answered “YES” to the previous question, what illness / diseases do you have?
- Do you have cancer, leukemia, HIV / AIDS or any other immune system problem?
- Do you have or aware of epilepsy or other neurological diseases?
- In the last 3 months, you have taken medicines that weaken your immune system, such as cortisone, prednisone or other steroids, anticancer medicines or you have had radiation treatments?
- In the last year, have you received a blood transfusion or blood products, been given immunoglobulin or an antiviral medicine?
- For women:
Are you pregnant or are you likely to become pregnant next month?
Are you currently breastfeeding?
- Have you had any vaccines in the last 4 weeks?
If “YES”, specify which …..
- Were you infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus before vaccination?
- If “YES”, the period from the date of discharge / exit from isolation is over 28 days?
Completat de: Completed by…