Transilvania Executive Education connects bright minds to the possibilities of international business. They are committed to creating a deeper understanding of the global business environment, through connected thinking, and how to apply this knowledge locally, in one of the most diverse cities in Romania: Cluj
Transilvania Executive Education, together with Banca Transilvania and Evergent Investments, continue their involvement in the development of the executive education in Romania, by organising a scholarship competition offering 3 scholarships with a total value of 30.000 euros for the TEE Executive MBA University, validated by the Buckingham University:
– BTRoberto Marzanati scholarship. The 15000-euro scholarship covers the tuition fee for the 2-years of the programme.
– one of the two scholarship of 7500 euro each, offered by Evergent Investments, which covers half of the cost of the programme
The new Executive MBA programme, validated by the Buckingham University, was created together with the business community from Romania, and it is focused on strategy, digital disruption, complexity, and governance. A highly recognised academic institution, Buckingham is the oldest private university in the United Kingdom. The rankings from 2020 endorse these facts, as the University was ranked top 20 for teaching quality in England (The Good University Guide), top 6 for students’ satisfaction in England, top 3 for academic support in England (National Students Survey).
The competition is open to those who want to study in Cluj-Napoca a 100% British MBA programme, taught by international and Romanian experts. The degree is offered by Buckingham University. The new students will become members of TEE alumni community that counts more than 200 managers and entrepreneurs from over 50 companies from Romania and abroad. The candidates must have a minimum of three years professional postgraduate experience in an executive role, seek to advance their career and have a good command of English.
The calendar is as follows:
- November 26 – December 27, 2021: Registration for the scholarship competition
- December 28, 2021 – January 9, 2022: Assessment of the candidates
- January 10, 2022: Announcing the winner on the TEE Exec. MBA website
In order to participate in this scholarship campaign, the candidates need to follow the steps below and send the listed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the 27th of December 2021, 23.59 pm:
- Completion of the two steps from the registration form, https://teecluj.ro/en/executive-mba/apply-now-to-the-scholarship-competition.html
- Please think of a business idea. Structure your ideas according to the proposed model in the application form. If your ideas have a social component, you can structure them as a social business plan, using the same canvas. Please indicate the beneficiaries, the sustainability of the project, and how you plan to scale
- Answer the following question (page 3 of the application form): “How and why would you consider this Executive MBA helpful for the development/ implementation of your business ideas? (Words limit 500
- Send your CV in English/link to your LinkedIn profile. Make sure to include your professional accomplishments, your academic achievements, and your contribution to the community
- Send one recommendation letter in English from a business partner/employer. Please indicate his/her contact details in the letter
- Send all of the above to the following email address: email@example.com, until the 27th of December 2021
Roberto Marzanati (1950-2016) was part of the BT Board of Directors for 15 years, starting with 2001. He was one of the persons who believed the most in the success of the bank, to which he contributed with experience and know-how. As a sign of respect for all of this, the scholarships offered by BT to the EMBA programmes are named after him.
A highly recognised academic institution, Buckingham is the oldest private university in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1973, the Buckingham University is the only private university in the UK to be granted a Royal Charter by Her Majesty the Queen. Having an innovative approach towards education, Buckingham University is renowned for the small-group academic tutorial system, for its commitment to quality and a global and diverse learning community. The rankings from 2020 endorse these facts, as the University was ranked top 20 for teaching quality in England (The Good University Guide), top 6 for students’ satisfaction in England, top 3 for academic support in England (National Students Survey).
Transilvania Executive Education is the only organization in Romania partnering with 3 British universities. Over 40 international academics are involved in the design and delivery of TEE’s educational programs. Over time, TEE has formed a vibrant alumni community, with more than 200 entrepreneurs and top managers from over 50 companies from Romania and abroad. In the 7 years since its launch, TEE have managed, with the support of partners such as Babes-Bolyai University, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Banca Transilvania, Electrogrup, Evergent Investments, Emerson, and other renowned Romanian companies, to provide access from Romania to educational opportunities at international standards.
For more details and questions, please call +40 747 752 825 or email TEE at firstname.lastname@example.org